Team Belly Dancing: up to 100 delegates or 200 with drumming
Belly dancing has its origins in Egypt, Eastern and Middle Eastern nations. Its benefits are both mental and physical as dancers will learn to communicate and work as a team.
Belly dancing focuses on connecting with the femininity and therefore would be a great event if they could dance to the drum rhythm played by the men in their company.
How does it work
- Each lady dancer is provided with a shimmy belt (Eastern hip scarf).
- A team of professional belly dance facilitators will get your team communicating and dancing as a team.
- The delegates learn an authentic choreographed belly dance sequence.
- The team is then divided into smaller groups to perform their sequence to the other groups.
- This will end on a high note, with the company performing as a team, with enthusiasm and synergy, culminating into an event of dancing – an experience never to be forgotten!