Drumming was part of our lives before the flame was found. Zulu dancing is part of South Africa’s very prominent heritage. Why not try out Zulu combo!
Learn the drums and the rhythms to motivate and build your team from root level – We all need to enjoy ourselves in the workplace too!
Try your hand at celebrating as the Zulus do!
How does it work?
- We provide traditional attire to your delegates. The men wear traditional Zulu skirts, headgear, armbands and shin garters made from cow skins. The ladies wear Zulu material skirts, aprons and shoulder throw-overs.
- The whole team takes part in 45-minutes of Interactive Dlamo (Zulu) Drumming and a further 45-minutes of Interactive Zulu Dancing.
- During the drumming session delegates learn a traditional Zulu drum beat and song. During the dance session delegates learn a choreographed traditional Zulu dance and song.
- This will end on a high note, with the company performing as a team, demonstrating enthusiasm and synergy, culminating into an event of drums and dance – an experience never to be forgotten!
- Depending on the size of the group, we may split you into smaller groups, demonstrating the importance of teamwork, motivation, communication and group synergy.