Team Belly Dancing: up to 100 delegates or 200 with drumming
Belly dancing has its origins in Eastern and Middle Eastern nations. Its benefits are both mental and physical. Dancers also learn to communicate and work together as a team.
Belly dancing focuses on connecting with the feminine energy. A combination of drum rhythm and belly dancing creates the opportunity for both men and women to express themselves and work together to create a harmonious result.
How does it work
- Each lady dancer is provided with a shimmy belt (Eastern hip scarf).
- A team of professional belly dance facilitators will get your team communicating and dancing as a team.
- The delegates learn an authentic choreographed belly dance sequence.
- The team is then divided into smaller groups to perform their sequence to the other groups.
- This will end on a high note, with the company performing as a team, with enthusiasm and synergy, culminating into an event of dancing – an experience never to be forgotten!