of team building
Team building is a general
term that is used in a number of different ways.
- Team building is developing working relationships.
- Team building is improving the performance
of the team.
- Team building can be outdoor activities
that challenge the team members.
- Team building is about improving communication,
motivation, trust and support within a team.
- Improving team performance by developing
team working skills by using any appropriate method.
Team building Objectivess.
- Discover new solutions to enhance team effectiveness.
- Learn how to unleash the teams potential
- Gain personal insight into how your individual
actions and behaviors add or detract from teamwork and team building.
- Explore ways to build team commitment and
- An exciting team building experience will
raise your level of interest and commitment within the team.
Team building Hi-lites:
- Need for team unity and commitment
- Importance of goals and vision
- The role and value of a team leader in
- Effective personal and interpersonal communication
- Methods of problem solving
- Methods of solving conflict and handling
- Ways of managing resources and talents
within the team
All the successful top organizations today
are well aware that teams make a big difference in achieving strategic goals.
Flexible, strong and productive teams are the competitive edge needed to produce
better results, lower costs and deliver better customer service while achieving
quality. Well performing teams can produce a better bottom line performance,
while not dropping the ball on quality and service. To achieve these objectives
team members and team leaders will need to communicate more effectively with
each other, tap into creativity, overcome resistance to change and renew team
spirit. Team building is designed to provide skills and promote high levels
of team performance and team member satisfaction. Team members will gain an
integrated set of skills that can be applied anytime, in any scenario, whilst
enhancing team performance, leadership and team unity.
Why Teamwork and Team building?
- The need for agility and
flexibility (to quickly respond to change).
- To answer the demand for
- The increased need to
improve services at the highest quality, produce products most efficiently
at the lowest cost.
- To give people a sense
- To make more effective
use of resources.
- Problem solving and decision
making is better handled by teams.
- Even skilled teams need
to be constantly improving and growing.
A productive team is
accountable for its results and has an atmosphere of trust. Each
of the team members understand that they have to invest in the team
through his or her attitudes and actions. These teams become respectful,
caring and cooperative and are the mechanism by which organizations
can unlock world class results.
Whether you are looking for
an activity to bring your team together and engage in some fun, or looking
for a skill development experience, Drums and Rhythm can put together a
fantastic event to suite your requirements.
Why Corporate Team building?
With today’s fierce
demand for results and getting things done in a rush, it is impossible
for one person to get it all done on their own. Teamwork is essential.
There is always someone behind the scenes that help to make that success
a reality. Each member in an organization is also always looking for their
place in the chain and needs a sense of responsibility to make their efforts
mean something, to validate their contribution.